No Empty Chairs: "Stout Hearts" around the Table

No Empty Chairs. . . "Stout Hearts" around the table.


Wanna Be A Stout... Eat, Don't Pout.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Check out McConkie Menu

The McConkie girls have posted some fabulous recipes on their blog. They dialog a bit about the recipe or where it was served and in many cases add a picture, or several if it makes things clearer. They use it as a way to keep in touch with each others and share some of the fun things they are cooking.
I think we can have some fun with this, and look forward to seeing all your posts, recipes, pictures and tutorials if we need them.
Don't feel that you need to work about pictures right away. I know you all have some recipes that we keep asking each other for... so go ahead and post them. My goal will be to try to post once a week (that means I need to plan ahead on at least one thing I will make!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...