- 10 chicken breast tenderloins or strips
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- pepper to taste, salt lightly
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over the chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Pour 3/4 of a cup of water into the bottom of the pan, helping the chicken stay moist.
- At 30 minutes, turn the chicken and pepper the bottom of the chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.