No Empty Chairs: "Stout Hearts" around the Table

No Empty Chairs. . . "Stout Hearts" around the table.


Wanna Be A Stout... Eat, Don't Pout.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day









On Sunday I looked around the Relief Society room and saw the many single sisters- widows, and divorced. I thought that Valentine's Day must be difficult for them so why not invite them to dinner on Monday night. I asked 7 sisters, and 6 were available to come. I told them we were having a red meal and they could bring something red if they wanted to add to the meal.
I cooked a ham with cranberry/orange juice glaze, and the sisters brought a red jello, red velvet cake, cherry cheese cake, and two different pasta casseroles. It was all so yummy, and we had such a good time visiting.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...