Tuesday, September 22, 2015
2/3 bag of Tots
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Evaporated Milk
1 lb ground hamburger
1 whole chopped Yellow Onion
4 Tbl chopped Green Onion
Grated Cheese- to taste
Dash of Cayenne Pepper
1 can of corn- or equivalent in frozen corn
Brown ground beef with the yellow onion. Drain. Mix soup and milk with green onion. Place 1 layer of tots on bottom of 9x13 casserole dish. Pour corn over tots evenly. Pour 1/2 of soup mix over tots & corn. Layer grated cheese and the ground beef & onions. Pour remaining soup and cheese over the top. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper.
Bake 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Monday, September 21, 2015
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbl Butter (2 Tbl for mixture, 1 Tbl for top)
- 2 C. Chicken, cubed and cooked
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbl Milk
- 1 Tbl Chopped Green Onion
- 1/2 of small can of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 small can of Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 C. seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 8 oz can of Crescent rolls
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
Blend Cream Cheese, and 2 Tbl of melted butter until smooth. Add next 6 ingredients and mix well. Separate crescent rolls. Divide meat mixture into roll, and then bring the tail of the roll up to cover the mixture. Brush with melted butter and roll in bread crumbs. Cook on ungreased baking sheet, 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with mashed potatoes or rice. Use remaining mixture, and can of Cream of Chicken, mix together, heat and serve as a gravy for the mashed potatoes or rice.