- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbl Butter (2 Tbl for mixture, 1 Tbl for top)
- 2 C. Chicken, cubed and cooked
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbl Milk
- 1 Tbl Chopped Green Onion
- 1/2 of small can of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 small can of Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 C. seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 8 oz can of Crescent rolls
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
Blend Cream Cheese, and 2 Tbl of melted butter until smooth. Add next 6 ingredients and mix well. Separate crescent rolls. Divide meat mixture into roll, and then bring the tail of the roll up to cover the mixture. Brush with melted butter and roll in bread crumbs. Cook on ungreased baking sheet, 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with mashed potatoes or rice. Use remaining mixture, and can of Cream of Chicken, mix together, heat and serve as a gravy for the mashed potatoes or rice.