No Empty Chairs: "Stout Hearts" around the Table

No Empty Chairs. . . "Stout Hearts" around the table.


Wanna Be A Stout... Eat, Don't Pout.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lemon Cake Mix Cookies


Lemon Cake Mix Cookies

I've really been wanting something lemony lately, but I don't have any lemon recipes.  So I just used a lemon cake mix and followed the recipe for Cake Mix Cookies.  They turned out SO yummy!  I bet they would have been really good dipped in Cool Whip.

1 box cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs

Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add oil and eggs, and mix well. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased pan (I flatten them just a touch). Bake at 350 for about 7 minutes.


For half the batch I mixed Betty Crocker Pearls Cupcake Gems into the dough.  The kids loved these ones, but they were a bit too crunchy for me.  I liked the soft, chewy, plain ones better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...