1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c corn syrup
1 c peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 c rice crispies
2 corn flakes
- Melt ingredients together.
- Put the 1 cup rice crispies and 2 cups corn flakes in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted stuff on top and stir well to combine...
- Spread into a 9x9-inch greased pan.
- Put 1/2 half a package of chocolate chips on top and then put the pan in a warm oven to melt the chocolate.
- When melted, you can spread the chocolate all over the top like a frosting.
- Cool a bit, then cut into squares and serve.