No Empty Chairs: "Stout Hearts" around the Table

No Empty Chairs. . . "Stout Hearts" around the table.


Wanna Be A Stout... Eat, Don't Pout.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Italian Chicken Quesadillas


I only have a few Pampered Chef products, but the ones I have, I love!  In this recipe, I like to the use the Deep Dish Baker and the Food Chopper. You can, of course, make this recipe without these particular products--it's just what I have. (By the way, my Mom sells Pampered Chef so if you need anything, just let her know!)

1 frozen chicken breast
dry Italian seasoning
shredded cheese - we like to combine cheddar and mozzarella, but you can use whatever you want
medium flour tortillas

Start by putting the frozen chicken breast in the deep dish baker. Shake italian seasoning on top, cover with lid. Microwave it for 6 or 7 minutes. When chicken is cooked, cube, then chop finely using the food chopper. Put your tortilla in a greased pan. I lightly grease with cooking spray and I like to use a frying pan on the stove at medium heat. Layer your choice of shredded cheeses and finely chopped chicken then top with second tortilla. When it's melted enough that you can turn it without the insides falling out, flip over to cook the other side. This only takes a few minutes.

Slice it up in wedges like a pizza and serve with your choice of dip. In my family we like to dip ours in sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...