Vaporizing Shower Melts
Feeling stuffy? Feeling a little cold coming on? Just want to pamper yourself? These are so great when I am feeling congested. I just peel the paper off the melt and place onto the bottom of the shower where the hot water can melt it, letting me breath deeply.
1 C. Baking Soda
1/2 C. Corn Starch
6-8 Tbs Vic's Rub
6 Tbs water
Ultra Fine Glitter (Optional)
Mini Cupcake Liners
Mini Cupcake Tin
1. Combine the Baking Soda and the Corn Starch.
2. Add in Vic's, Mix until fully combined.
3. Mix in Water 1 Tbs at a time. You don't want it to be runny, if you get too much water, add more Corn Starch.
4. Spoon the mixture into the liners in the tin.
5. Sprinkle the glitter onto the top. (Optional, but a great touch for gift giving)
6. Let dry overnight.
7. Place into cute jars or a large Tupperware to be used when congested.